Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Facebook

Okay, I am not trash talking facebook because I like facebook but here is the thing. Why fix what is not broken? I am talking about the old vs. new facebook. It worked just fine, everyone was having fun, why mess with that? Now the site is claiming that it needs maintenance so I can't access my account! Now, I know, I know. It is just facebook, not heroine. Nothing to get my knickers in a bunch about anyway. But tell that to the guy that thinks that just because he has created a facebook group believes himself to now be the all powerful dictator of a small government regime in a lack lustre communist country. There is no need to be a facebook Deputy Dog people! This is facebook, not some house of parliament caucus meeting. They really take this stuff uber serious so I guess I should too. I love facebook, I have to admit it and I need my fix every day especially when I tell some random dude off and he has the canolis to rebut. I need to see that rebuttal in all of its damn glory so get this site back up and running people!! Vamanoose!!! (is that how it is spelled? It means hurry in Spanish, so's you know.)

No comments: