Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Indulging in Chocolates and Staying up Late

Quote for today: Fall down seven times, get up eight. -Japanese Proverb

This is me, indulging in chocolates and staying up too late again. I feel like a pre-teen at a slumber party because staying up late for me now is 11:00pm. This is the time that I used to leave to go out to the party. My dad reminded me of this the other day. He would be going to bed and I would be heading out the door. My night just beginning and his day was done. Not anymore I'm afraid, but at the very least, I can sit on the couch and eat bon bons all day. This is something that I have always aspired to do. That is the sarcasm of course. At least I have come to a conclusion of sorts. I have decided that this is the time for it, I just can't put it off any longer, so I am going to begin writing my book. It isn't going to be a lengthy, epic marvel of heroism or a fantastic piece of punditry. Instead I have decided to do something a bit different. I knew that it would come to this sooner or later so it might as well be now. Anyhow, it all started in its original form as a blog study of the nature of human beings and their tendencies but I thought about it for a long time and I even started to post it. It ended up being shelved in complete horror a couple of weeks ago. It was supposed to be aptly named, "Your Human is Showing" or some such tomfoolery. Now I have decided that the issues that need to be addressed are far too lengthy for this blog so it must just be written out in masterpiece style instead. I had a dream about it, this page turner of an idea, how it would all play out if it were a made for TV movie. It isn't a dramatic tale, in fact it isn't a tale at all. More or less just a rambling bit of nonsense that pretty much came to me while I slept, for all that it's worth. Of course, you will all nonetheless, rush out to buy it when and if it comes out and then I will take your money. Huzzah!!

But do not fret, I will still continue my blogging on a regular basis. :)

No comments: