Saturday, November 8, 2008

Top 2 Influential Women

Quote for today: Never wear anything that panics the cat. -PJ O'Rourke

I know, usually it is a top ten and I might update it over time. For now it is only two.

What Would Jackie Do?

Jacqueline Onassis Kennedy to me is the epitome of style, grace and beauty. I have been told that I resemble her, to my own blushing dismay and humble gratitude. Being first lady to one of the most famous presidents definitely makes a lasting impression and I even have a book called 'What would Jackie do?', that I might very well go ahead and use to start my own religion.

Mad about Audrey.

I am crazy about Audrey Hepburn. I mean, here is a woman who was not only gorgeous, talented and famous but spent her life humbly believing that she was average and then went on to help other people through some major work with Unicef. And to top it all, her movies are a blast. Who wouldn't want to hang out with this woman? I am now and forever obsessed with everything Audrey.

These are my two top influential women for this life as I know it.
I don't want to be these women, I don't think that I have what it takes really but what wouldn't I give to go back in time and peek through their closets. I was going to add Ariel from Disney's The Little Mermaid, but technically she is a fish.

Give a girl the right shoes and she'll conquer the world. -Bette Midler

No comments: