Monday, September 3, 2012

A Solution for Paper Dolls

I don't know if anyone really even cares about this at all or if it is only something that someone like me would be interested in but I thought that I should post on it anyway. For anyone who has ever wanted to kill themselves trying to get those cute little paper clothes with the tabs on them to actually stay on the paper dolls, this one is for you. I, in all my modest brilliance, have found the perfect solution. Sticky tack!! Ok, ok. How does this work? I know that's what you are asking. I know that you are not just wanting to navigate away from this page as fast as your little google toolbar can redirect you. Here's how you do it: The first thing you need to do is ensure that the clothing is laminated as well as the doll. If you are cutting them out yourself then it is easy. Just get them laminated before you cut them out. If they are already cut, then it is a bit trickier. You can wrap them in packing tape, it laminates paper well and then just cut around the tape or you can just get some peel and stick laminating paper. Just be sure that you laminate the doll as well. The two shiny surfaces will adhere to the sticky tack and they are completely reusable. Voila! A paper doll that you don't need to fight with those stupid little tabs! Oh, one thing. This is not meant for children under 3 years old. I am not sure but it's probably not a good idea to ingest sticky tack. I hope this helps someone out there. There are so many adorable paper dolls online to print out and this will make them last a lot longer too. Have fun everyone!! :)

No comments: